Dear Miracle Maker ~
Is there anything kicking your butt right now? Finances? Relationship? Family issues?
Do you know that when things REALLY seem difficult, it is the most important time to believe in miracles and believe that things are about to get really, really good?
Take a look at the picture above. It is a miracle. It represents something that I didn't even know was a possibility.
That I would be invited to teach at a drum center for women in my home state?
That the two workshops would be full (to almost overflowing)?
That I would be invited to stay in a beautiful home where I was honored and celebrated for my music and teaching gifts by a gracious, generous and incredibly loving hostess and new friend?
It may seem like a shock to you that I didn't think this was possible, but I didn't and I have to wonder what other possibilities I may be ignoring or refusing to consider in my life and career?
Hey, I didn't even know that a Women's Drum Center of Minnesota even existed. Wow. Just, wow.
When I think back, though, I realize that the past several months have been pure magic and a few important factors stick out in my mind that I want to share with you as you create miracles in your own life:
- Self-care has been numero uno. Rest and rejuvenation have never been more of a priority for me. My desire to feel joy, free, fluid, connected, and aliveRULES every decision I make and direction I go.
- Gratitude has been abundantly flowing out of my mouth, in my writing, in my thoughts. I have focused more on gratitude this year than ever before, and I'm not afraid to share it.
- I am listening to my inner wisdom and intuition more by saying "no" when I need to and saying "yes" to opportunities that scare me (in a good way)
- I am opening my heart to love...by giving it, receiving it, celebrating it, generating it...more than ever.
- Last but not least, I am making friends with the darkness and shadows. I am noticing the uncomfortableness, frustrations, and stagnation. I am being with whatever is coming up. Breathing it. Trusting that it is a part of the important journey that I am on.
I could probably list more things here, and I could tell you about how lost I sometimes felt last year as I was trying to figure out how to move forward with this work and my career, continue to do what I love AND make a living at it. Many times I considered giving it up.
But...I didn't give up. And when I was at my very lowest, a little voice inside of me told me that it was going to be alright. "Keep going" the voice said..."you are on the right track!"
And because I've made a commitment to focus on self-care, gratitude, deep listening, cultivating an open heart, and trusting in the the process, I continue to create miracles and be totally "wowed" by life. I want that for YOU!
My life is a miracle.
So is yours.
Believe that anything is possible.
ANYTHING can turn itself around and upside down in ways you have never even considered.
Stop the limited thinking and open yourself up to ALL possibilities.
Consider things working FOR you and not against you - no matter how it appears right now.
Consider the possibility that the ugly stuff and the heartaches and frustrations are part of your road to more GOOD than you could ever dream.
If I can do it, anyone can!
And I have a long way to go, dear friend. So let's help each other and share in the ups and downs.
I'm here for you. I believe in you. I adore and love you.
What miracles are happening in your life?
What possibilities are you not considering for yourself?
Open up and enjoy the ride and let me know how it goes. I want to celebrate with you!